miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016

I and the English

    Hi teacher , my name is Santos Allendes, and I am studying social work in the "univiersidad de chile". I am writing this blog because I want to tell you my weaknesses and strengths in English. It is  so dificult for me to  speak and write in English, becasuse I didn' t have good teachers of English in the school, and I am not fanatic of the English culture,  I like very few their movies and their music. In  the other hand the true is "I dont have strenghs in English". But any way I  want  to learn English, because I think that in the modern world it is very necesary  to comunica with other cultures, it is  for this that I have expectations in this class, I  expect to have a better  use  of the English.

   

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario