miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

i little bit of me

Mi name is Santos Inti Allendes Caro. this is  the second time i write for the blogg, to day i will talk about my self ( which i find very dificult).  i am twenty years old, i was born in santiago on march 17. actually i am living whit my parents and my brother called Angel in the beautiful land of  Puente alto, my schooling was in colegio cordillera  from puente alto, very bad school in fact ( no more comments), noways studing social work ( wonderful carrer) in the universidad de chile

i have many hobbies, like ride bicycle in the afternoons, reading literature ( what i like mosst are the stories of Julio Cortazár), speek whit friends until sunrrise, but my favorite hobbie ( is more tahn hobbie to me in fact) is play music in a band whit my friends, in this i play guitar and try to make songs. what more can i say?..... i love play music.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario