miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Silvio rodriguez

The truth I have neither band nor favorite singer, but if there is anyone that I me mark in some moment of my life, this he was silvio rodriguez. this beautiful man is a Cuban musician, who was a part of the movement of the "la nueva trova cubana
", group composed by musical young persons who were characterized for composing songs with contained social, and with many  poetry.

I knew silvio for whom my dad listened his discs since i was a very small child, but it started me pleasing really when I expired thirteen years, in these moments it began to learn to play the guitar, and the form in which silvio was play the guitar demolished me  head, and i obsessed for play like him.

Silvio is a troubadour, that is to say that sings songs, floods of poetry, accompanied only of his guitar. My silvio's favorite song is "mariposas", because this flood of nosltalgia, from a shout to recollection of the moments that are lived.

1 comentario:

  1. This song is a one of the favorites songs, my mother and father the singing together. I like his letter and melody, is a masterpiece

    ResponderBorrar