miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

My favorite photograph 

In the  photograph we can see paul simonon, musical that integrates  the band " the clash ", destroying his bass in the floor of the scene. The photography was taken by the photographer pennie smith during a concert that the clash realize in new york, I like this image because I feel that it expresses all the energy that the songs contain the clash, But what more I like me it was to know because of this gesture of simonon; in the concert that the band was giving in new york, the safety was not stopping to dance the assistants, this fact I bother paul, for what decided to break his down to create a climate of dissatisfaction. 

Another element that it might announce is that this photo was the front page of the disc "london calling", which is characterized for his we change musical shades, there are songs with paces of the punk, ska, rockbilly, and soul.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario