martes, 5 de julio de 2016

The birthday of my grandmother ( post 9)

My favorite festivity is the birthday of my grandmother, which is celebrated on March 20. I consider this date a holiday because with my family we celebrate a great event, the birth of the person who keeps us close, and that acts as the emotional prop of our lives. 

In this celebration the complete family joins, which generates a beautiful environment, we play songs in guitar, eat all kinds of food, sweet and salty, dance music that my grandmother liked in his youth, and they all are useful of putting a day with his lives.

I like it this celebration because it is the only once of the year in which we are really joined as family, is not even navidad this happens, because this the birthday of my grandmother has become sacred for each of us. 

 for things of the life, my nearest uncle was born on March 12, and I was born on March 17, a few days before the date of the birthday of my grandmother, which means that more of once we have celebrated our united birthdays. March is one very special month in our lives 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario