viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Pearl Jam Concert




The best concert that I was in was a Pearl Jam show. I saw this band playing at the monumental stadium in November,  2011. It was a amazing experience because, at that time, Eddie Vedder -the singer of Pearl Jam- was my favorite composer, and saw him live. I fulfilled my dream. 

Resultado de imagen para pearl jam chile 2011
.

  
Pearl jam is a grunge band -some people think they are an alternative rock band- that was part of music scene in the 90's in the United states. This group of talented guys created an original sound with only four instruments; voice, guitar, bass, and drums. Their songs are a perfect mixture of a powerful sound and deep lyrics.

Resultado de imagen para pearl jam
.

I went to the concert with my brother and cousin, because we were all fans of the band. In the middle of the show, when the public was so wild, I lost my brother and my cousin, and stayed alone for the rest of the concert. That was not so bad, because the songs made the experience great.


Resultado de imagen para pearl jam chile
.




2 comentarios:

  1. It's really difficult to stay with you friends or family in the concerts. But i'm glad that you still enjoy it, it seems like a great concert.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I saw Pearl Jam too, but not in that concert. I love them too!!

    ResponderBorrar