viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Soundcloud

when i think about social medias I have mixted emotions, because on one side I never know how should be in them, for example, I never make public my thougths or published pics in my facebook. In fact, for many years I dont haved facebook, Instagram or any social media. But, on the other hand, I think the social medias is a space for comunications between people who do not have the opportunity to see each other often.

For this reason chose a one social media like favorite for me is dificult. Anyways I have one; Soundcloud. In this media you can do many things, like, listening a new music from people over the world, tell other useres your opinion about the songs, or public your own material (I never do that. lol).

Imagen relacionada


This social media is so woundeful for me. Every day when I check in I find many beuty songs and persons whit interest ideas about music. One of thigs that I most precius of soundcloud is how save the work of the indi musicians. This is a polict act, because this social media escape of the power of the biggest music companys like sony or universal.

Resultado de imagen para sound cloud



2 comentarios:

  1. Very good post, Captain Emo. Can you send me you soundcloud ID for watch what kind of s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ music do you hear? <3 <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you. It has always complicated what things to do on social networks or what things to publish.
    you are not the only one Santos haha

    ResponderBorrar