viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Reflections at the end of the course


In college, I could really learn English. I come from a Puente alto school, where English classes were really bad. the teachers did not even have an interest in Teaching, they just spent the hour making us understand how bad we were for that. We were in our last course, and we were still seeing the verb to be. As anecdote I can tell how a group of classmates passed the course giving a bottle of rum to the teacher. I do not count this to despise my classmates, they were my friends, I say it because it shows that this teacher had no interest in teaching us English. 

Resultado de imagen para school sucks


In college I started attending English classes from the "strated course", the first of all the courses. Since I started I could start to speak and write better English. In relation to this, the  experience of blogs has been crucial. Writing bloggs post I was able to begin to practice writing in English.  

One aspect that caught my attention was that in the most basic English courses, I found students who came from very bad schools, at same like me. In fact, Most of them came from the periphery of Santiago. In this sense, I think that speaking English well or not is a phenomenon that is related to social inequality.

I still have to improve my pronunciation, and writing in English. To achieve this goal, I plan to listen to music and watch series, and when I hear a word I do not know, I will write sentences with them and repeat it again and again. In this way, I expand my vocabulary and improve my writing and pronunciation. 

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para listen music in english


I currently use English mainly to joke with my friends, especially when I speak with César, who has a great sense of humor. We always talk about our everyday things in English, it's fun. On the other hand, ultimate also I have used it to be able to explain to my mother what certain songs mean, and to try to understand academic texts of American universities.In relation this,  I would like to learn more English to read papers and learn more about certain topics that interest me.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario